⚂ programming time ⚂
I made this game so I can improve my daughter's ability to read and debug code. Each card has something interesting to teach. The game is simple, pick a card, read the code, throw a 20 sided dice (wherever you see the ⚂ symbol) to get a value and evaluate the code together with your kid.
- NB: I am a overwhelmed by requests, so shipping is a bit delayed, but hopefully I can clear the queue by tomorrow. Thanks for all the support!
- deck: easy.html
- code: programming-time
- memory: memory.txt
- cheatsheet: cheatsheet.txt
10€ per deck plus 10€ shipping, or print it yourself for free, you can also print it on 7 pages a4 paper (landscape) and cut it. I printed 300 decks with a professional card printing company, 150 I will donate to the local coding schools. [SOLD OUT]
- author: github.com/jackdoe
- co author: Jackie (10 yo), the game was her idea and she helped with the implementation
- contact: email@example.com
- license: CC BY 4.0
Example cards (6 out of 55):
As you can see they cover all kinds of topics, some are more advanced, some are quite trivial, but the key is you take a dice and pen and paper and follow the code together.
PS: the back of the cards and the cover is an ascii string.